EOY 2009 (Camwhore pimps!)

Alrighhtttt after 11hours of sleep I’m all charged up and ready to do something here :D !!

EOY the event itself…..honestly made me felt like I hadn’t joined any at all >.< Probably because of the fact that we were participating in the cosplay competitions and were stuck backstage most of the time. Plus the fact that we had our own team photoshoot so the amount of time left for me to enjoy the event was pretty miserable haha.

And the fact that the event area was so fragmented made it even more difficult for us to interact with our friends. Not to mention those who were stuck outside didn’t managed to fully experience our performance either because the projectors didn’t have live audio feeds faints*. So this was one event that I felt I met the least familiar faces =(

Nonetheless, I’m glad I persevered and insisted on going out to tour the event after we were done with our photoshoot. This entry shall be a compilation of the camwhore journey I had xDD. Hope you guys will enjoy it :D??

 

P1090800

With Xiao Bai! Very adorable xD

P1090801

With our evil minister Dan the Farmer.

P1090817

Our lovely Xrys . I forgot to camwhore with Sakana! 

P1090820

With Ygin and Yuanie! Gin was our dance choreographer!  Super thankies to otosan for alll her help and support!!

P1090836

I met her backstage . She was taking a picture with Yui makino before we came in. Very cute girl =) She introduced herself as a follower of my lousy youtube channel. Very touched T_T. I’m sure I’ve seen her before at one of the previous events…but I can’t recall her name T_T

P1090827

With Jaclyn. She’s so sweet, she gave me/us candies! Look! Its clover patterned plastic bag xD. Girl you really should come back and cosplay !

 

P1090890

With Sakurazaki =3 She changed out already.

P1090898

With the lovely Suki Luna. She gave me xmas pressie too! So cute of her ;_; *sniffs*

P1090919

With yumi cosplaying as a character from War of Genesis. Congrats again to their team for nabbing the grand prize! LOveeee those booty shaking xDDD

 

P1090921

With DD. She look like a monkey lah!!! AHAHHAHAHA

P1090920

Cat Monkey xD

P1090929

With Meian. I met her at Bugis Junction’s toilet. I was on my way out and she was on her way in! What coincidence!

My Xmas gifts take back from the event! There were so many sweeties at the event this year, giving out xmas goodie bags. I was a little disappointed that I couldn’t give out the xmas goodie bags as I had hoped. I was intending to make caramel popcorn (I even bought the ingredients!) but I simply had no time to do any cooking T_T.

And I can’t believe how pathetically small my camwhore archive is this year. Felt like I haven’t got the chance to mingle with my friends as much as I wanted to. Oh wells, I guess I’ll just have to catch up with them at the next event; Soy’b’ 2010.

Oh, by the way, Look out for more information about Soy’b’s cosplay competition  here at TCC. The committee members of Soy’b’ kindly gave us permission to disseminate information here on our blog so yeap, look forward hokay?

Comments

Lenne said…
Soyb, dear! And yes plenty of permission :D

You looked super pretty yesterday <3

/shall read your blog religiously~
Angel said…
Oh boy. Never seen Santa's little helper so sexy before! :p
suki.luna said…
suki.luna here~~~~

i see my big face deshu~~~~~

/o/

Popular Posts