Streetfest 2010: Photo Pimp 2 !

Yeay, 2nd blast of my Streetfest photos! This post won’t have as much commentaries but I don’t think you peeps will mind hurhur.
 P1120108  P1120111
Peggy as Sheryl Nome. Very elegant version :D Gotta love the big sun hat!
P1120112
P1120113 P1120114
APH: Make love not wars!
P1120118
P1120176
Durarara!
EDIT: Cosplayed by  Damsasaki and Sarina . Thanks to Suki for pointing out =)
P1120120 P1120119
Yuanie and other cosplayers having their own mini photoshoots at different corners of the event place 
P1120121
A very cute lady. She wasn’t cosplaying but her vibrant dress up was hard to ignore and I requested for a photo. Which she kindly obliged ;)
EDIT: Her name/nick is Noriko. Thanks to Shadow for highlighting
P1120127
 P1120124
Camwhorez with Lovecraft and Sour_cheese! It was really nice talking with the two ladies. Looking forward to their next costume hurhurhur.
P1120042
Erm, just a screencap of Cvy getting photo raped. I thought this still was just too magnificent xD
P1120062
If you are a fan of Kanasaiii’s fans, then this is the closest you’ll ever reach to kissing her. AHAHAHHAHAHA. Let’s hope she never find this photo and comes after me with her whip. Oops!
I think Cvy took this pic.
P1120063
Jesuke and DDTenka
P1120128
With 2 very cute young ladies =) One of them, I believed is called BlackSakura xD?

P1120132
Winalise  Kiellne as an original character
EDIT: AHHHH I”M SO SORRY KIE!!! I can’t believe I got it wrong *palms forehead* Thanks to Sansele for highlighting
P1120129
Cvy photobombs!!!!1
P1120134
Camwhorez with Ariki ! The light here looks great *_*
 P1120136
Some photographer with big ass equipment *_* Don’t mind the mosaic/censoring of the random passerby in the foreground. I really hate random passerbys in my events photos =_=. 

P1120138
Kie and Natsura checking out their camwhore pics xD

Edit: Natsura cosplaying Karisawa Erika from Durarara

P1120179
Camwhores with parishu Natsura!  Love the sunset shadows *_*!

P1120144
Golden Feline as a character from ….Pandora Hearts??? Arghhhh I asked for the series name but forgot T_T
EDIT: Apparently she’s cosplaying as a character (probably Alice? ) from Will of Abyss. Thanks to xAoiSora for highlighting
P1120150
P1120148 P1120151
P1120157
The multiplying of GakupoidS. This is another screencap btw. Will upload a video of this funny scene soon XD
P1120158P1120159
Lennethxvii running away from my camera xD
 P1120161 P1120163
Moar camwhores with The ever kawaii korean (kawaii & korean shouldn’t be used with each other right? what’s the korean equivalent of ‘kawaii’? ) looking Lenne and Isis!

P1120196
Sakurazaki and Shuki as *GASP* Rosette Christopher and Azmaria from Chrono Crusade !!!! *FANGIRLS SCREAM*
P1120188
See what I eman about random passerbys?
P1120200
Default Megurine Luka !!
P1120203
I remember he mentioned that he was cosplayign as someone from Valkyrie Profile. Or something with the word “Valkyrie” in it. Again, URGH, passerbys!
P1120204
When I have oddly framed pictures with random kid like this, you know I was in some photographer’s wall.
P1120207
Ayanami Rei with a red weapon. Can anyone enlighten me what exactly is that? This weapon can bounce xD Its pretty cute to see it wriggle in real life .

EDIT: Oooh that’s a Trident. Thanks to Zumi for the info. Now for the next question….why is it called a ‘TRI’dent when it has only DUO spikes. Misleading much? lols
Edit2: okay.............. I seriously have no idea what this ought to be called and I'm too lazy to research because like diffrent people are telling me different thing. I'm just cgonna call it the red spear thing

P1120164
Kagamine Rin , Magnet, white version. This picture would be perfect without those pair of legs in the background=_=
 P1120166   P1120181
Kyubei and Mitsuki as idunnowadversion of Kagamine Rin and Gakupoid. Awesome costumes though *_*
EDIT: Okay, so they were doing the “Setsugetsuka” version and..Mitsuki is cosplaying LEN, not Rin =_=. Damn androgyny! Thanks to Shadow for highlighting
 P1120185 P1120186 P1120187
And here’s some video stills of Kyubei doing silly stuffs for my camera xD Ariki joins in later. Ahhaha, I will try to upload asap>.<.
Alright, this marks the end of my massive long photo spammage!

Comments

Marina Lazovic said…
really nice pictures!! And I hardly know your problems with the passengers XDDD~ soo annoying >.<
Imilia said…
Rei is carrying her trident (that prop looks so amazing). Soo many gakupoids <33 I like the pictures you took :)
Shadow said…
Hey Kaika, If you are wandering who's the pink decora girl is,Her name is Noriko. And Kyubei and Mitsuki is Gakupo and Len, yes, Len not Rin, from Setsugetsuka
Sansele said…
Ah, that's not Winalise! It's Kiellne. Nice picssss *________* Wish I had been there now.
Hiroky said…
I really like the durarara! cosplays *3* and the "police" one girl n__n love them!!!
fortyeightbits said…
That girl from Pandora Hearts is cosplaying The Will Of The Abyss (aka White Alice). ;]

Nice blog btw, love your posts ^^
jactinglim said…
I only caught the last few performances of the bands :(
Natsura (Rish) said…
kaikaka, thankew for your event coverage! \o/
If imma not wrong, Kie is cosing Kirigakure from Inazuma :3
And I changed my nickname to Natsura alreadyyyyyy~ was cosplaying Karisawa Erika from drrr!! with my Yumachi~ stealing our big head shot together from your entry! XD
Shadow said…
Hey, Shadow Here again, i'm sorry if i'm rude and i offended you in my last post ... Anyway, if you are interested in Noriko, here is her DA : http://n-o-r-i-k-o.deviantart.com/
Quakey said…
Wow. That's a lot of Gakupos in one day. Which reminds me of Gakupos taking over a yogurt shop during an event. LOL. http://i.imgur.com/50aub.jpg *z3LL stands by for a photo op LOLZ*
fortyeightbits said…
Oh no no, her name is really The Will Of The Abyss (yeah I know it's weird xD). She's also called Alice but she isn't the same as the other Alice dressed in red. ;D
Shadow said…
So the Wil of Abyss is Not B-Bunny Alice Alter-ego But like another person?
Zumi said…
Gah! Fail info ;_; sorry Kaika. It's a lance...(if I say too much more I feel like I'm spoiling.^^;) I haven't seen that specific episode in a year and forgot what it was called. I'm sorry.

Popular Posts