Imma going hong Kong!!!

OMG I can't believe this...I'm going to Hong Kong next week!

*insert massive gasp *

 20100926-DSC_6010 copy


And you know what?

I bet I couldn't do it without you guys ToT so thank you for being here and I'll work hard to make this blog worthy. And my nuffnang ads actually managed to chalk up to.................... $3!! Okay, its really not much and it won't be $47 later till I can cash out. But hey, its a nice start yeah??

20100926-DSC_6002 copy

Once again, thank you all *bows*

ps: Does anyone know who are the other bloggers and cosplayers selected?

Comments

maria_tachi said…
Congratulation to you!!!~
z3LL said…
oh woooow! congratz kaika!!
Cvy said…
congrats!!! your turn to do travelling sprint X3
Laurie said…
Oh!!! I am so happy for you, Kaika! Congratulations! *jumps up and down*...ooh this is the start of more traveling cosplay blogs! ^ ^ waaah congratulations again!
jactinglim said…
congraaaaaats! you deserve it :D
~Hitomi~ said…
Omedeto :D Hope you have fun there & don't forget to post lots of pictures~

Popular Posts