Elf Makeup & Elf Ears Tutorial

Halloween’s around the corner and here’s a last minute Costume idea for you!


IMG_5009_copy2


So I was inspired to film this Elf makeup after receiving many compliments about my elf ears.  I attended Drefan’s Mega Awesome Cosplay Birthday Bash earlier this June and becauseit was a medieval themed, I had to wear something in theme. I wasn’t able to confirm my attendance until the day itself and so I was left with just a few hours to pull a costume together. And I came up with this.


 

Makeup used:


I had a lot of fun filming this makeup tutorial but I also had so much trouble filming this *pew*! I have new found respect for makeup vlogging gurus, it’s hard to describe all these makeup process much less harder to sound good while saying it XD!


Check out the difference in the before and after OAO!


elf makeup before after


I hope you guys enjoyed it, let me know if you have any other video ideas for me or if you would like to see more =)

Comments

pastamusume said…
I absolutely love the creativity with making the elf ear from medical tape!
Such a great tutorial and I love the makeup! <3
Elpheal aka Kaika said…
thank u ^^
Unknown said…
Kaika~ I feel you~ It could really be frustrating at times whenever you try to keep a low profile of you being a cosplayer but then, it's inevitable since the social media is there and all of your cosplay photos will soon enough be revealed and when they start interviewing you with questions and stuff, it gets really awkward and it's really hard to explain sometimes and we try our very best to make them understand that this hobby makes us happy and we also have our own lives to live and it's not totally just focused on cosplay. I really feel you. I'll be sharing this video at least somehow I know i'm not alone with this feeling! I guess most cosplayers encounter this prob with non-cosplayers.. :)

Popular Posts